Categories: Crime, Zoning & Codes

by admin

The Code Compliance Department is responsible for licensing and regulating
Short Term Rentals (STRs–Types 1 and 2). If you are unreasonably disturbed
by the bad behavior of occupants be sure to report it to 311 if it’s
non-emergency, and 911 if it’s an emergency, situation. Useful information
for Code Compliance inspectors includes: the number of occupants in an STR,
vehicle license plate numbers associated with an STR and photos (taken from
a safe distance).

For more information about STRs visit
ive-oct-1 and

Related Posts